We are always looking for new motivated employees that are team player and leaders on the job sites as well as someone that can take ownership of problems that occur on the job. Requirements are as follow
- Must know how to Rough and trim new construction for low voltage wiring. security ,TV and phone wiring.
- CCTV wiring and programing of DVR or NVR and port forwarding.
- Home audio wiring of 5.1 ,7.1 ect, Harmony remote programing as well as Sonos and Hanging Flat screens.
- Security service calls and repairs as well as upgrades like Security Tuxedo Key pads add-on with automation Z-wave devices .
- Any employees of electrical or alarm contractors engaged in the contracting or installation of alarm systems need to be certified as either a Fire Alarm System Agent (FASA) or Burglar Alarm System Agent (BASA).
FASA and BASA certification requires that the employee meet the following criteria:
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Completed a minimum of 14 hours of training by a Board approved provider
- Has not been convicted of a crime directly related to the business within the last three (3) years
- Obtained from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) a completed fingerprint and background check if applying as a burglar or fire alarm system agent every two (2) years
- Has not been committed for substance abuse within the last three (3) years.
If you would like to apply please email your info at firstname.lastname@example.org